ORDERING PRODUCT AND SALES TOOLS
- 1. A Distributor may order Products and Sales tools by completing a product order form. There is no minimum order, however shipping and handling cost may vary depending on the amount of Products and Sales Tools purchased.
- 2. Every Independent Distributor may made order directly from Company. Details such as accurate membership number, name, address and contact number and items intend to purchase must be clearly stated for smooth processing handling and verification purposes.
- 3. Orders may be made by online, email or personally walk-in to any authorized distribution center.
- 4. A Distributor has no specific minimum inventory requirements. A Distributor must use his/ her own judgment in determining the inventory need based on a reasonable projection of retail sales. A Distributor is prohibited from ordering more than a reasonable inventory. By placing an order, a Distributor certifies that he/she has resold at least 80% of any previous orders.
- 5. Payment method：
- 5.1 Payment must be made upon order by cash, money order, credit card, company cheque (inclusive bank charges, if any). Any payment which is not supported by sufficient fund constituted a breach of contract, where necessary, a service fee will be charged. However, it is the Company’s discretion to accept or reject payment by bank cheque without assigning any reason thereof.
- 5.2 Cash payment can be made via online transfer or direct bank-into the company account.
- 5.3 It is a Distributor responsibility to ensure that the company has received his/her payment. Hence a Distributor is advised to inform the company of the payment made by sending in the payment receipt to company by email with details information (Distributor Name, Contact Number and chosen Products), attention to Sales Processing/Customer Service Department.
- 5.4 A Distributor is not allowed from submitting any order in the name of other Distributor without the other Distributor ‘specific prior written approval which must first communicated to the Company.
- 6. Order/purchases can only be delivered when payment is fully settled. Proof of payment must be received by company before order are shipped.
- 7. A Distributor may choose to collect the order personally or by delivery service. Charges will be imposed for delivery service.
- a. When collecting goods personally, Distributor is advised to check and verify the transaction details included number of items, items description, total payment, customer details etc. before signing on the delivery order.
- b. When receiving an order from shipment provider, a distributor is advised to check on the items against the delivery note immediately in the presence of the service provider. Shall there be any discrepancies, defects, or damages on the outer carton，please state it clearly on the delivery note before signing and report the case to company’s Customer Service Department within 2 working days upon date of received.