REFUNDS AND RETURNS POLICY
PRODUCT GUARANTEES, RETURNS & BUY BACK POLICY
1. Product Guarantee
If the products purchased by either the Distributor or Retail Customer is proven to be of substandard quality or with manufacturing defects, the Company guarantees replacement. However this guarantee does not extend to contamination due to expiry and damages, negligence or deliberate act by the Distributor and retail customer or consumer.
2. Cooling Off Period
- 2.1 The Direct Distribution Agreement allows customer to enjoy ten (10) working days of cooling off period starting from the day the agreement is signed. During the cooling off period, customer may cancel the order anytime when he/she changes his/her mind on the purchase.
3. Product Return Policy
- 3.1 Distributor must inspect all products ordered at the time of delivery. Once accepted by a Distributor upon delivery, the product delivered shall be deemed to conform to such Distributor’s order in good condition and free from defects. Company will exchange Products only if the returned products are damaged due to shipment, incorrectly sent or are of substandard quality.
- 3.2 To exchange the Products, the Distributor must comply with these rules:
- a) The request for exchange must be made to the Company within seven (7) days of the receipt of the products.
- b) Authorization from the Company is required to initiate the exchange. The Company will instruct the Distributor on the correct procedures for returning the products.
- c) The distributor is required to submit the following at the time of exchange;
- Customer Feedback Form/Product Return Form
- Copy of Invoice and proof of payment
- Copy of Delivery Order
- Product to be returned/exchanged.
- 3.3 The Company shall inspect the goods returned and reserve the right to reject return request if any of the following is found:
- a) Product not in complete packing/set
- b) Contamination due to intentional damages, negligence or deliberate act by the Distributor
- c) Inappropriate storage
- d) Incomplete or untrue information provided
- 3.4 Retail Customer can exchange the product from the Distributor from whom they had purchased the same, within sixty (60) days from the date of purchase. They must provide a valid reason and return the said product along with the customer order receipt copy to the Distributor.
- 3.5 In case of a Retail Customers request for money refund or replacement of products instead of product exchange, it is the Distributor’s obligation to satisfy the Customer’s needs.
4. BUY BACK POLICY
- 4.1 This applies when a Distributor through previous documentation, terminates his/her distributorship within six (6) month; 180 days after purchasing of the products.
- 4.2 Upon termination of the distributorship, the Company will refund the original purchase price after deduct 10% administration fee, less paid applicable Bonus (plus applicable sales tax and/or other if paid) on reasonably sound, unopened, unaltered, re-saleable and re-stockable products that are returned by the Distributor who purchased the products form the Company. The Product invoice for the said product should be not more than six months (180) days period.
- 4.3 Distributor is required to produce the proof of purchase and upon satisfactory verification, company shall direct credit the refund amount to the applicant within fourteen (14) working days. Any relevant fees incurred as a result of the remittance shall be borne by the applicant.
- 4.4 In the event of goods return, any distributors receiving bonus / commission and promotion in rank as a result of the transaction earlier will be revoked.
- 4.5 The Buy Back Policy is designed to impose upon the sponsor and the Company obligation to ensure that the distributor is buying products wisely. Distributors are advised to buy products that they can reasonably sell or consumed within a sixty (60) days period.
- 4.6 The following shall not be accepted for return:
- Marketing materials/tools
- Promotional items/ Free Gifts
- Products that already unpacked/altered/used
- Less than 6 months of product validity
- Incomplete or false information provided
- Products with Contamination due to intentional damages, negligence, deliberate act by the Distributor or inappropriate handling/storage.